Zibby's Book Club
Intimate conversations, deepening the connections between readers, writers, and each other.
Every month Zibby handpicks a book that makes us feel, offering a diverse blend of contemporary fiction and memoirs —unleashing joy, laughter, curiosity, grief, empathy, and more.
Zibby hosts a live virtual monthly meeting with a group discussion and a 30 minute Q&A with the author of that month’s book pick.
Join us! We will send you updates on our book of the month picks and details on our monthly meetups.
Upcoming Zibby's Book Club Picks and Meetings
Monday, November 27th at 1:30pm ET
Mitch Albom / THE LITTLE LIAR
Tuesday, December 5th at 2 pm ET
Cleo Wade / REMEMBER LOVE
Why Join Zibby’s Book Club
- Join live monthly meetings with Zibby and the Author
- Exclusive invitations to author events, retreats, classes
- A dedicated forum to discuss the book of the month
- Pleasure of reading alongside like-minded people
- Time saved selecting a good book
- Discussion guide and other exclusive content from the author
Recent Zibby's Book Club Picks
See the full list of past Zibby's Book Club picks here