Age Requirements for Use of this Site
Individuals under the age of majority in their state of residence are not eligible to use this Site and may not submit any personal information to us. By using this Site, you hereby represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state of residence.
The Information We Collect
Personally Identifiable Information: We or our third party partners (including, but not limited to, sponsors, advertisers, participants and/or MailChimp) may collect personally identifiable information as a condition of your using this Site or subscribing to our mailing list. If you engage in any of these activities on this Site, you may be asked to provide personally identifiable information such as your full name and e-mail address.
Aggregate Demographic Information: We use web analytics tools as described in the “Traffic Data” section below. To the extent we collect Traffic Data (defined below), we may share it with third parties to better understand users’ activity on our Site and provide services to our visitors. To learn more about our collection and use of Traffic Data, see the “Traffic Data” section below.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We may process and use personally identifiable information and Traffic Data for the following reasons or in the following ways:
- for our market research purposes;
- to provide e-newsletters;
- to respond to your questions and comments and provide user support;
- to tailor services to suit your personal interests and the manner in which you use this Site;
- to analyze and enhance our marketing communications and strategies;
- to analyze trends and statistics regarding the user experience when visiting this Site;
- if we need to respond to valid legal process, including, but not limited to, a search warrant, subpoena, or court order, and any other instance when we believe we are required to do so by law;
- if we deem it necessary to disclose personally identifiable information or Traffic Data, in our sole discretion, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to protect our rights or interests. We may also exchange personally identifiable information with other companies and organizations for credit fraud protection and risk reduction; or
- for any other purpose or use, provided we have your consent.
If you do not want us to use your personal information for our marketing purposes, please send us an e-mail at email@example.com stating that you withdraw your consent to such use.