Terms & Conditions
(a) learn about our business and content;
(b) learn about Zcast, a podcast network; and
(c) sign up for our mailing list.
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) govern your use of the Site, and your agreement is a condition precedent to using this Site. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before proceeding.
BY USING THIS SITE, YOU AGREE, WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION, TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, TO WHICH WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES FROM TIME TO TIME, CONSISTENT WITH APPLICABLE LAW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
THE DISPUTE RESOLUTION SECTION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINS A BINDING ARBITRATION AGREEMENT AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER THAT WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO A COURT HEARING AND JURY TRIAL.
Age Requirements for Use of this Site
Individuals under the age of majority in their state of residence are not eligible to use this Site and may not submit any personal information to us. By using this Site, you hereby represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state of residence.
Modification to these Terms and Conditions
We will post a notification on this Site in the event of any material changes to these Terms and Conditions. Such changes, whether in the form of modifications, additions, or deletions, shall be effective when specified in the relevant notification or, if the change is immaterial, immediately upon appearing on this Site. Please check these Terms and Conditions periodically for changes. Your continued use of this Site following our posting of any changes to these Terms and Conditions means that you accept those changes.
Restrictions on Use
Solely for Personal Use
You may browse this Site and all associated content solely for your personal use and enjoyment. This Site or any portion of this Site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written consent.
Accuracy of Information as Condition to Site Access
To access parts of this Site or some of the resources it offers, you may be asked to provide certain personal information. It is a condition of your use of this Site that all the information you provide on this Site is correct, current and complete.
You agree not to use any device, software, or routine to interfere with the proper functioning of the Site. In using the Site, you may not:
- Transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, or indecent information of any kind, including images and language;
- Transmit any message that constitutes, encourages, or incites conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability;
- Transmit or solicit any information, software, or other material that violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material that is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights; is protected by copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights; or is a derivative work with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or right holder;
- Transmit any information, software, or other material that contains a virus or other harmful component;
- Use any software, tool, data, device, or other mechanism to navigate or search the Site, other than generally available browsers or the search engine provided by Company;
- Frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any aspect of this Site, including any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including, but not limited to, images, text, page layout, or form) without our express written consent; or
- Use any metatags or any other “hidden text” utilizing our name or trademarks without our express written consent.
You may brAdditionally, you are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of this Site, including, without limitation:
- Accessing content or data not intended for you or logging onto a server that you are not authorized to access;
- Attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of this Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- Interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any visitor, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to this Site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing;”
- Using this Site to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services;
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting; or
- Attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by us in providing this Site.owse this Site and all associated content solely for your personal use and enjoyment. This Site or any portion of this Site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written consent.